Since the University of Siegen is a public University, funds approved by the state of NRW are not or only partially considered third-party funds. Nevertheless, interesting research projects can be realized here. A list of state ministries can be found below.
The state of North Rhine-Westphalia uses funds from the European Structural Fund (ERDF) to promote large-volume cooperation projects. The exact structure of this funding framework has not yet been determined. As soon as we know more details, we will publish it here.
List of State Ministries
- Ministry of Culture and Science (MKW)
- Ministry of School and Education (MSB)
- Ministry of Labour, Health and Welfare (MAGS)
- Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Digitization and Energy
- Ministry of Environment, Agriculture, Nature and Consumer Protection
- Ministry of Transport (VM)
- Ministry for Children, Family, Refugees and Integration (MKFFI)
- Ministry for Regional Identity, Communities and Local Government, Building and Gender Equality of the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia
Dr. Clemens Stupperich
Phone: +49 271/740-4837